We are happy to again this year be able to offer students of the ISR and other schools an exciting and interesting opportunity to qualify as a DFB junior coach.
What is a DFB-Junior-Coach?
The DFB-Junior-Coach is an introduction to licensed coaching. The program tackles the major challenges football is currently facing, such as demographic change, longer school hours and the declining volunteer work. The aim of the program is to increase the number of young trainers in Germany as well as to promote volunteer work.
Who can participate?
Football-enthusiastic students age 15 or above can join. The training is presented by the FVN - Football Association Lower Rhine and the ISR. The training is led by Karsten Baumann, a trained football coach and sport teacher at the ISR.
The ISR has been named "FVN Training School" for the fourth time in a row this year and looks forward to once again train with committed and talented young footballers.
Dates and Requirements
- 40-hour training in theory and practice: June 24.–28., 2019
- The training is free and has no costs for participants.
- Training location: ISR, Konrad-Adenauer-Ring 2, 41464 Neuss
- Participation requirements:
- Minimum age 15 years
- Football players (preferable in a club)
- Participating students should be interested a honorary coaching position and interested in promoting the fun of football to younger children in school or through a football club.
- For non-ISR students: Since the training takes place outside the NRW summer holidays, the participating students must be allowed absence from school for 1 week
- Participation is limited to maximum 2 students per school or club
Applications are accepted on a „first come – first serve“ basis.
For any questions please contact Karsten Baumann;
Telephone: 02131 40388-167