Welcome to ISR’s Activity Program!
SABIS Student Life Organization® (SLO®) offers an extensive, diverse and fun activity program!
Over 80 Fun Activities!
This school year, more than 80 different activities were offered by students, teachers, parents and outside instructors which gives our students the chance to explore their talents and broaden their knowledge, such as:
- Art Workshop / Young Artist GroupTaek Won Do
- Chinese / French / Hindi / Japanese / Korean / Persian / Russian / Spanish
- Creative Minds
- Creative Writing
- Football / Football Freestyle
- Instrumental Sessions / Young Learners
- Kumon / Maths Club
- Modern Dance
- Ping Pong
- Racket Sports
- Reading Clubs
- Rock Band
- Sound and Stage Engineering
- Traffic Education
- and much more…
We encourage students from grade 6 onwards to lead activities for their peers or for students of younger age groups in order to:
- Develop leadership, organizational skills and emotional intelligence
- Learn how to plan a long term project
- Teach real-life skills and helping students become productive members of society
- Teach students how to work with other people
- Rely on students to help create a positive school environment
- Teach students to take risks and to learn valuable lessons from mistakes
- Enhance students’ social skills
- Enrich students’ lives by encouraging them to celebrate diversity
Most SLO® Activities take place during period 9, which is the last period of the day. From grade 5, daily participation in an activity is mandatory during period 9.