ISR School Calendar
Non-violent Communication (Coaching Workshop for ISR Parents)
- Non-violent Communication (Coaching Workshop for ISR Parents)
- Fri, 3. May 2019, 09:00 h - 12:00 h
- Large Conference Room - ISR Campus - Neuss
- Parent Network
Non-violent communication (NVC) - led by Edit Pelejtei
The very core of nonviolent communication is through learning a new way of communication for better conflict settlings, better cooperation between individuals without hurting, violence or aggression.
For the workshop-demo we will concentrate on the main pillars of NVC
- Clarity and differentiation – separating observation from assessment
- Identifying and expressing related needs
- Expressing true requests - expressing what it is we would like to see/feel/experience happening, instead telling/ordering the other what and how to do
Join us and experience community, learning, connection, growth, sharing and fun!
The workshops is free of charge for the ISR parents, courtesy of ISR Management. BUT you have to register in advance, since the places are limited.
Registrations are on a first come first serve basis!
Edit Pelejtei; www.activecoaching.hu
- Large Conference Room - ISR Campus
- Konrad-Adenauer-Ring 2