Mission & Vision
Achieving academic excellence and acceptance to top universities is a priority at ISR International School on the Rhine. Students and parents who share the values and aspirations of the school are at the right school.
Together with the support of parents and the students’ willingness to work, ISR spares no effort to ensure that each and every student achieves his or her full potential. In fact, SABIS® educators foster learning and provide academic support with the following motto in mind: “No child fails in peace.”
ISR believes that...
- All students should be prepared for university and a life of continuous learning.
- All students should be helped to realize their full potential, empowering them to make informed decisions in life.
- All students should grow in confidence and self-esteem.
- The maximum possible “value” should be added to all aspects of each student’s education.
- All students should be encouraged to become well-rounded citizens who contribute positively to their communities.
The SABIS® Core Purpose is to provide an outstanding education at a reasonable cost and help all students achieve their full potential.
SABIS® Core Values contribute to reaching high efficiency and high standards. The values are embedded within every SABIS® Network School and include:
- Practicing honesty and integrity
- Upholding our principles at all cost and at all times
- Continually improving and never becoming complacent
- Emphasizing quality before profit
- Making a difference
- Recognizing and rewarding efficiency, loyalty, and commitment
ISR’s Vision for the Future: A Leader in International Education in Europe
As ISR continues to grow and thrive, we are driven by an inspiring vision to become one of the top international schools in Europe known for academic excellence. Additionally, we will continue to develop our students into well-rounded, multi-lingual, self-aware and socially-responsible global citizens.