What is SABIS® Webschool?
SABIS® Webschool is a portal for ISR parents, students, and teachers to obtain information available only for the ISR community.
It is a helpful tool that allows parents and students to access to academic prep-lists and on-line tutoring, track academic and non-academic progress and stay informed of school news in ISR’s Weekly Update.
Parents and students who check Webschool several times a week are able to stay on top of each child’s progress, as well as school news and events. Training sessions for Webschool are held several times per year.
Short training brochures and guidelines are available on Webschool. Click here for directions on how to access them.
- Simply log on to your webschool account.
- On the first page you will see the heading “Announcements”.
- Click on “Announcements”. Go to “Arrange by” and choose “Category”.
- Under the the category “Webschool”, you will see 4 easy-to-read documents about how to use Webschool: Webschool Brochure, Preplist Guidelines, Guide, Highlights. The document “Highlights” gives a quick overview, whereas the other documents have a more in-depth explanation.
Webschool provides access to the following reports:
- Student Performance
- Progress Overview
- SABIS Student Life Organization® (SLO®)
- Report Cards
- Class and Exam Preparation
- Online Tutoring
- School Schedule
- School Links
- School Announcements
- Announcements (Weekly Updates)
- Downloads (Exam related material, time-tables and lists, school forms)
- SABIS® Information
- SABIS® Newsletter
- SABIS® Videos
- Photo Gallery
This information can be accessed at any time and from anywhere including from smartphones and tablets. Information is updated regularly.